Printable source sheets with discussion questions to use in your Seder or other Tu b’Shevat activity. These source sheets are free and available for download and printing to use in your community event.
- Full Source Sheet for Tu b’Shevat (over 20 sources to use for Tu b’Shevat Learning)
- On Fruit Bearing Trees (a simple, brief, 1-page summary source sheet)
- “Is the Tree of the Field a Man?” (recommended for use in World 1)
- Settling the Land (recommended for use in World 2)
- The Interdependence of the World (recommended for use in World 3)
- The “Fruits” of our Labor(recommended for use in World 4)
Speakers Notes with Environmental Facts and Torah Sources for Each of the Four Worlds in the Tu b’Shevat Seder
Additional Stories and Program Resources to be Used on Tu b’Shevat
- A Compilation of Very Brief Stories to Enhance Your Tu b’Shevat Programs (organized by world)
- Experience the Fruit – a brief, guided meditation for use in your Tu b’Shevat Seder. (recommended for use in world 2 or 3)
- The New Year for the Trees: A Tu B’Shvat Story: a chasidic story exploring the potential of nature and people. (recommended for use in world 1)
- “The Holy Vitebsker at the Kinneret”: this story, by anthropomorphism, grants a personality to the Sea of Galilee. (recommended for world 2 or 3)
- “The Wind”: a chasidic story demonstrating the importance of the wind (recommended for world 4).
- Printable Honor Cards for “Verses to read” before Fruit and Wine